After delivery experiencing foot pain and knee joint pain. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
i m 30 year old
doctor after delivery i m experiencing foot pain and knee joint pain
Can you tell me more about that?
afbter delivery like about past 1year i have severe kne n
i had c section
after delivery i have severe foot pain n knee pain
i cant stand long for hrs
Thanks for info
Is it only in one leg?
my doctor suggested me to walking
Is there any swelling?
and asked me to consult orthopedic .. he gave me shell calcium os and vit c tablets
he said its coz vit D deficiency..
i m taking these tablets from 9 months
i dont have any previous history
He might have thought that it would have been for Vitamin deficiency but as there is no improvemnet, I suggest to go for these
he has done blood test
Not just blood tests there will certain more depending on physical exam
Once the diagnosis gets confirmed, appropriate treatment can be given
actually i consulted two orthopedists.. both said same thing
What did they say?
and even my gynecologist said same thing
So please go for a follow up with them as it is not getting improved even after 9 months of therapy for the same. We need to exclude other things also
they asked me to take 6 more months
but now its not regular .. like when ever i stand for long hrs ( 15 min to 30 mins) i experience pain whole day
Meantime, get the Vitamin D levels checked so that correct monitoring can be done
ok.. where i can do this
Or get it written by your treating dr
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
no thank you doctor
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- If stomach inflated what todo according to first aid
- Treatment and cure for knee joint pain
- Curamin for knee joints pain
- Walnuts and knee joint pain
- Illness following tooth extraction
- Acupuncture for knee joint pain
- If u have an itchy red ring around your butt hole are u sick
- Sore lump on clavicle
- Ideal blood pressure for a 69 year old
- Swollen muscle above clavicle
- Clavicle and neck pain
- Head cold followed by gastroenteritis
- Knee joint pain pus
- Red painful spot orif scar clavicle
- Soft sac neck clavicle swollen