Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Advice on Deaddiction therapy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Drug Abuse
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2551 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi, thanks for chatting with me on line. I have alot of problems with my health. My doctor refuse to see me due to I take norcotics such as ms cotin, and oxycodones. I have been on these medications for over 4yrs Plus I have other issues regarding my health. one is i have multiple strokes and blockage 65%. how do i go about getting my medication right away, iam on medicare?
Doctor :   ok
User :   where can i get help
Doctor :   you should take deaddiction therapy which will be available in many hospitals
Doctor :   University hospitals especially

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor