Adderall addiction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i have a gynocology appointment tomorrow...
Doctor : ok
User : they always take urine tests, i know..i took adderrall and i know that it will show up on the urine test (although they are not specifically testing for it)...this shows up as an amphetamine..legally, as a doctor, are they required to take action?
Doctor : no
User : i am not prescribed adderall but i needed to study for a test so it will count as a narcotic, i assume? is the doctor required to take legal action or what will happen?
User : ??
Doctor : if at all you caught with any recreational drugs then they can take action
Doctor : i mean possesion
User : so even if there are traces in my urine sample & i am not prescribed, no further action will be taken?
Doctor : no
Doctor : But I strongly advise you to stop taking those drugs
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Body secretions caused by meth
- Body outbreaks caused by meth
- Raised mole near anus
- Gardasil and adderall
- Smells of meth coming from body
- Ulcer with pus near anus
- Stretch marks around the anus
- 25 years old addicted to adderall what should i do
- Symptoms of addiction to adderall
- How to clean your body of methamphetamine
- Blotchy skin with meth
- Anus having purple lumps
- Malnutrition adderall
- Skin lightening around anus
- Dextrocardia and adderall