Acute stomach pain, severe headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : doc please help i have an acute stomache since early morning dis day..pls advice..huuhhuh
i will need to ask you few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yeah sure doc
please provide age and gender
User : 21 female
do you have any nausea, vomiting or loose motion along with the pain?
is there any fever?
when was your last menstrual period?
User : nope i dont have...i have headache and it seems like i cant withstand the pain..
any history of eating outside?
User : nope..dont have doc..
User : it was abrupt
you can takeTab. Mallox three times a day
User : my friend told me maybe its a spasm.i had take buscopan
User : and no effects
User : still have acute stomache
for the pain. and if it is not subsiding, you will need to be examined by a physician
User : huhhuh
and get an intravenous antispasmodic to be given
it probably is a spasmodic pain as per your history
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Have severe headache stomach pain and dizziness
- Stomach rumbling and diarrhea in the morning
- Diarrhea symptoms mood s
- Hemifacial spasm causes
- Sertoli cell only syndrome causes
- Fever severe headache and lower stomach pain
- Swollen neck nausea and diarrhea
- Polyhydramnios causes
- Severe headache back pain stomach pain brain tremors
- Acromegaly causes
- Severe diarrhea and vomiting microgynon
- What causes severe headache and stomach pain during dialysis
- Severe headache stomach pain constipation and vomiting need help
- Diarrhea sweating middle of night
- Myotonia causes