Acute otitis media, left side ear feels plugged - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : my ear feels plugged and i cannot get it to pop
User : left side
May i know your age and gender?
User : 17 male
Since when do you have these symptoms?
User : about an hour ago, it hurts really bad
Doctor : DO you have any other symptoms?
User : sore throat
User : post nasal drip i believe
Doctor : Ok.
You are probably having mild ear infection.
I will suggest you some measures.
May i know your location?
User : NH USA
You can take TAb tylenol cold twice a day.
Also use chewing gums to exercise your jaw muscles.
It will help in draining the fluid out of the ear.
Steam inhalation will also help.
If you develop fever or if the pain increases you need to consult a GP for an antibiotic.
Is there any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cold sore throat swollen lip swollen tongue
- Clot inside gestational sac
- Purple clot on gums
- Expectorants acute otitis media
- Acute otitis media
- Suggest treatment for acute otitis media
- What for use clonate lottion
- Took familon still menstrual pain and clots
- Hair falling out menstrual clotting
- Nasal congestion sneezing clear mucus discharge taking homoeopathic medication treatment
- Lump at base of throat what could it be
- Sore throat cold very low body temperature causes for symptoms
- Ayurvedic acute otitis media
- Light headed dizzy cold hands not taken blood pressure pills
- Acute otitis media in adults