Acute exacerbation of asthma - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi im wondering why I have a dry and sometimes wet cough
Doctor : ok
User : I also have shortness of breath sometimes with chest pains and headaches
Doctor : ok
User : i have astma as well and my cough is worse at night and when i walk around
User : could this be walking pneumonia?
Doctor : this is asthama
User : its been going on for a week now
the dry and wet cough and shortness of breath is all seen in asthama
do you have fever?
User : no
User : but i wake up in the middle of the night from coughing and throughout the day get tired
Doctor : may i know your age?
User : 20
from when you are suffering from asthama?
User : i was diagnosed at about 14 years old
on what medications you are on now?
User : none. i just have an albuterol inhaler
Doctor : do the shortness of breath disappear after rest and or inhalation of albuterol?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to prevent asthma exacerbation
- Management of acute asthma exacerbation
- Bronchial asthma in acute exacerbation
- Utrogestan hair growth alopecia
- Asthma extrinsic with acute exacerbation
- Does postnasal drip signify dust mite allergy?
- What are the symptoms of childhood asthma?
- Acute exacerbation of asthma dla
- Does wheezing signify penicillin allergy?
- Can allergies cause itchy, watery or swollen eyes ?
- Percentage of side effect in alopathy
- Dla for suffering from alopecia totalis
- Can hives, itching or eczema be due to food allergy?
- Lipitor and frontal fibrosing alopecia
- Betacap scalp lotion for alopecia