Acute exacerbation of asthma - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi im wondering why I have a dry and sometimes wet cough
Doctor : ok
User : I also have shortness of breath sometimes with chest pains and headaches
Doctor : ok
User : i have astma as well and my cough is worse at night and when i walk around
User : could this be walking pneumonia?
Doctor : this is asthama
User : its been going on for a week now
the dry and wet cough and shortness of breath is all seen in asthama
do you have fever?
User : no
User : but i wake up in the middle of the night from coughing and throughout the day get tired
Doctor : may i know your age?
User : 20
from when you are suffering from asthama?
User : i was diagnosed at about 14 years old
on what medications you are on now?
User : none. i just have an albuterol inhaler
Doctor : do the shortness of breath disappear after rest and or inhalation of albuterol?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to prevent asthma exacerbation
- Anal skin tags and puberty
- Management of acute asthma exacerbation
- Blood absolute eosinophill count is 425
- Bronchial asthma in acute exacerbation
- Asthma extrinsic with acute exacerbation
- What medication should be taken or eosinophilia
- What is the treatment for dry allergy cough
- Suffering from allergy and coughis it curable
- Anal stretching using rush
- Acute exacerbation of asthma dla
- Suffering from frequent throat allergy which causes fever
- Removal of anal tag
- Treatment for redness around anal area
- Tab o2 anal purpose