Acute back pain radiating to legs - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi,,
Doctor : hw can i help you?
User : I have been having a pain in my left side I dont know what could be the problem
Doctor : please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 23,f,nc, film student, single
Doctor : may i knw where exactly is the pain?
User : close to the back in the middle
Doctor : ok,,
Doctor : since hw many days?
User : about 3 days
Doctor : is it acute in onset?
User : yeah
Doctor : is it radiating to the legs?
User : no
Doctor : have you lifted any heavyweights?
User : no
User : I havent been able to pass bowls for 2 days
Doctor : what kind of work you are doing?
Doctor : any vomittting?
Doctor : u need a physical examination
Doctor : are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Summit hospital hermitage tn
- Back pain radiating to forehead
- Dermatologist in hagerstown md
- Orthopedic doctors las vegas
- Back pain radiates to legs
- What causes a ticklish lower back
- Back pain radiating to groin
- Causes of visible veins on lower back
- Back pain that radiated to buttocks
- Back pain between shoulder blades
- Contractions and back pain radiates
- Can tampons cause pain in low back
- Why does my nipple hurt
- Back pain caused by losartan
- Lisinopril or prinovil causing stiff back