Acne with oily skin - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello doctor
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have problems of acne
User : all over my face
Doctor : ok
since when is this problem occuring?
User : i have tried every things
please provide your age, gender, location, occupation, height and current weight
User : last 3 years
are you on any medications?
User : my age 22 years and 6 mnths
User : female
User : student
User : 5.3
User : 48 weight
User : cn u help me
are the pimples big? or small? are they pus filled?
what is your skin type?
User : i git both
User : big nd small
User : oily
Doctor : ok
Acne forms when secretions from the skin's sebaceous glands clog the tiny openings of hair follicles
User : ok
Doctor : and stopping them will require making sure that this does not happen
for this there are simple steps to follow
User : what are they?
1) use a non-soap based cleanser 2-3 times a day to wash face
User : yeah
2) use a gentle scrub evry 2-3 days to scrub face, do not be vigorous
User : k
3) avoid oily/fried foods, use more of salads, both fruits and vegetable salads.
Doctor : 4) wash face with a solution of bezoyl peroxide4% diluted with water twice a day
5) if these mesures do not help, over a months time, meet a dermatologist, you might need to start a antibiotic
to eliminate infection and treat acne effectively.
WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :
visit this link to have a detailed overview about acne and the problems related to it.
is there anything else i can help you with?
are you there?
have you followed what i have said?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sensitive oily acne prone skin
- Tender calf and cold feet
- Acne and blackheads with oily skin
- Most effective antibiotics for acne
- Toes cold and numb now calf hurts
- Calf pain headache chest pain
- Benefits of zinc for acne
- Acne remedies for oily skin
- 25 mg spironolactone for acne
- Dose of erythromycin for acne
- Acne oily skin acnesol cl
- Cidp and sore calf muscle
- Does cerazette help with acne
- Pains in calf of child with virus
- Moody acne symptoms oily skin headache