Acne, strep infection and on amoxicillin treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have strep throat and just began antibiotics and I'm starting to feel better but I wondering why I got zits all over the bottom of my chin.
since when are you having these?is it after starting the antibiotic?
User : No it's been a couple days. I've never had acne before and I'm 27. It's like 10 -15 zits all under my chin and neck area. I guess maybe i've been touching my neck a lot because of the pain.
which antibiotic are you taking?
User : Amoxicillan (not sure how to spell it) but I had them before I started taking it.
do you feel that they are increased after starting the antibiotics?
User : I don't think so. I only started taking them this afternoon.
then the acne problem and the antibiotic use are not interrelated
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lumbar numbness during chemo
- Dark spots on scalp from chemo treatments
- Wax ear plugs for chemo
- Strep infections elbow
- Strep infection in belly button
- Nurotroy sr capsule
- Strep infection in the foot
- Low grade fever during chemo
- Sorbiline for appetite
- Citalopram and addisons disease
- Treatment and cure for beta strep infections
- Strep infection groin abcess
- Lestric 20mg
- Low potassium in new born baby
- Hair pulling chemical release