Acidity problem, vomiting. Will taking Pantodac help? - Online Doctor Chats
This is Dr. XXXXXXX here.
Please proceed with your query.
I have been facing acidity problem for sometime now
I had gone to the doctor..and he advised me take Pentodac for 4 weeks
After that i had stopped taking it..and was feeling better
but again from last 2 week similar symptoms are happening...
whenever i eat...i feel like vomiting
In the morning...I cant eat because of that
I feel hungry, but even if i eat in small quantity...i feel like vomiting
wt to do?
should i start taking Pentodac once again?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease requires life style modifications and diet changes along with drug management.
But, try to avoid spicy, oily food.
Take bland diet.
Drink plenty of water.
ok...should i start going to gym for workout? will it help?
Exercises will definitely help by overall improvement in health.
Elevate head end while sleeping to avoid reflux of acid.
This will reduce symptoms in the morning.
Can u tell me about the dosage of this pantodec?
Pantodac 40 mg, should be taken on empty stomach. You can continue taking it as prescribed by your doctor previously.
ok..thank a lot :)
Is there anything else I can help you with?
only once? Doctor had told me to take it twice...
Continue taking as prescribed by your doctor.
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of soar throat coughing up blood and acne
- Stomach cramps with occasional loose motion
- Acidic vomit and burping
- Stomach lining replacement time
- Stomach feels bloated male
- Stomach disease excessive burping nausea pulsating
- Headache and vomiting due to acidity
- Small lump on 1 week old babys chin
- Acid reflux vomiting pregnancy
- Brown vomit acid reflux
- Brown coloured acid vomit
- Stomach pains feeling tired and dizzy and poo alot
- Pregnant and throbbing neck
- Orange urine on adderall mean
- Sweaty hands sinusitis