Acid reflx surgery failure or esophagus cancer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my daughter had the nisson fundoplication surgery at 6 months old now at age 18 months she is having difficulty swallowing her esophagus is very red and can onlyeat applesauce she is losing weight could the surgery have failed and come undone?
Doctor : ok
i ll help in this
User : the doctors said im looking at that possibility or possibility of esophagus cancer or disease or surgery failing
For what reason the surgery was done?
User : severe acid refluc
User : reflux*
how was hte conditon immdetiatly after surgery
User : she healed verywell very fast she was doing great until about a month adna half ago
whats her weight now?
User : she has lost 3 pounds
Doctor : ok
i think you have to go investigation
User : in the past two months
User : what does that mean?
surgery is not a failure
Doctor : some tests like biopsy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fluttering in chest normal pulse
- Fluttering in tummy after heart surgery
- Fluttering in scrotum
- Feeling sleepy after morning walk
- Esophagus cancer survival rate
- Fluttering sensation in nerves
- Fluid lump on upper arm
- Esophagus cancer morphine treatment
- Cmc vellore esophagus cancer
- Barretts esophagus cancer
- Fluttering by ovaries after ovulation
- Flutter sensation in chest the day after exercise
- Esophagus cancer and hand tremors
- Fluid filled lump arm mole
- Fluttering in chest loss of breathe