Acid reflx surgery failure or esophagus cancer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my daughter had the nisson fundoplication surgery at 6 months old now at age 18 months she is having difficulty swallowing her esophagus is very red and can onlyeat applesauce she is losing weight could the surgery have failed and come undone?
Doctor : ok
i ll help in this
User : the doctors said im looking at that possibility or possibility of esophagus cancer or disease or surgery failing
For what reason the surgery was done?
User : severe acid refluc
User : reflux*
how was hte conditon immdetiatly after surgery
User : she healed verywell very fast she was doing great until about a month adna half ago
whats her weight now?
User : she has lost 3 pounds
Doctor : ok
i think you have to go investigation
User : in the past two months
User : what does that mean?
surgery is not a failure
Doctor : some tests like biopsy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Use of 10tab ceftum tablet
- Vomiting that occurs in 10mosold babies
- Esophagus cancer survival rate
- Gal bladder stone 5mm to 10mm removal
- Neck lumps in 10months old
- 10months old tonsillitis twice
- Esophagus cancer morphine treatment
- Function of flotral 10mg
- Cmc vellore esophagus cancer
- Black pasty stool on 10month old baby
- Barretts esophagus cancer
- 10months baby vomiting 5times
- Esophagus cancer and hand tremors
- Treatment on 10mm size gallstone
- Normal endometrium thickness on 10th day