Acid reflux disease, - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : I have had some symptoms lately and can't get to my doctor right away, was wondering if it is something serious.
User : A few months ago, I was having chest discomfort, and eventually had a barium swallow test done.
Doctor : ok
User : it was found that i Have minor acid reflux
User : after feeling fine for a while, I recently have had diarrhea for about 5 days
User : having roughly 7-9 bowel movements a day
User : i also have developed and uncomfortable feeling under my right reibcage.
User : it feels like somebody blew up a balloon in my stomach. it is only painfl occasionaly, but i feel the discomfort all of the time.
User : no fever, or vomiting.
Doctor : ok
User : is this something that should be addressed quickly? i am a 27 year old male. recently quit smoking, but had smoked for 8 years.
User : cancer runs in my family.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of colonic neoplasm
- What is the remedy for farting constantly
- How to treat severe tooth ache during 24 weeks pregnancy
- What causes high alkaline phosphate level during pregnancy
- What are the benefits of vitamin d3 for infants
- Cure for acid reflux disease
- Diagnosis of oral cavity cancer
- Acid reflux disease
- Diagnosis of renal carcinoma
- How to heal severe throat irritation with cough
- Acid reflux disease diet
- Acid reflux disease symptoms
- Drugs for acid reflux disease
- Diagnosis of cns tumors
- Diagnosis of meet cancer