Acid reflux disease, - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : I have had some symptoms lately and can't get to my doctor right away, was wondering if it is something serious.
User : A few months ago, I was having chest discomfort, and eventually had a barium swallow test done.
Doctor : ok
User : it was found that i Have minor acid reflux
User : after feeling fine for a while, I recently have had diarrhea for about 5 days
User : having roughly 7-9 bowel movements a day
User : i also have developed and uncomfortable feeling under my right reibcage.
User : it feels like somebody blew up a balloon in my stomach. it is only painfl occasionaly, but i feel the discomfort all of the time.
User : no fever, or vomiting.
Doctor : ok
User : is this something that should be addressed quickly? i am a 27 year old male. recently quit smoking, but had smoked for 8 years.
User : cancer runs in my family.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fatty tumor above navel cancer
- Hypermobility syndrome vegetarian
- Nerve damage since mitral valve surgery
- Nerve damage post miscariage
- Do ultra sounds show colon and stomach cancer
- Permanent damage from mirrored syndrome
- Acid reflux disease symptoms
- Acid reflux disease diet
- Ovarian cancer lump at opening of vagina
- Can pharmaton damage liver
- Cure for acid reflux disease
- Drugs for acid reflux disease
- Acid reflux disease
- Damage to nose from snorting meth
- Tailbone cancer survival rate