Accuracy of the HIV Test - Online Doctor Chats
User : HI
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i have qeusiton about hiv
User : and plz answer me quckly to fit in 5 min
User : my quesiotn is PCR bDNA test
User : how acurate is it and if it is done after 10-11 days of posible exposure
User : can it be convicing?
User : conclusive?
Yes it is good
You can get this test done
User : i did it and i am negative
User : does it meen i need to get tested again or not?
Doctor : So there are virus particles in your blood
User : for sure?
User : even if its just 10-11 days?
So there are no virus particles
Doctor : Yes
User : SO that meens if there has been something suspision it should have shown it?
User : it or not?
User : Dear doc.. I am just too warried abou it
Doctor : I have to speak to you at length to tell you more about the test and why is it more accurate
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Early hiv test accuracy
- Not able to get good erection
- My throat is not co-operating to sing without any reason
- Treatment and cure for hiv seroconversion
- Hiv tests hiv oncoprobe accuracy
- Affected with cough cold and sneeze for 5 months
- Treatment and cure for active oral infection
- Quick hiv test accuracy
- Delayed period with stomach cramp could i be pregnant
- Treatment and cure for hiv virus infection
- Does ecosprin have any effect on gums
- Pcr hiv test accuracy
- Orasure hiv test accuracy
- Treatment and cure for primary immune deficiency
- Treatment and cure for hiv illness