Accuracy of blood test for pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : how accurate is a pregnancy blood test?
How can i help you?
it is accurate to an extent of 99% when done at appropriate time
User : i was suppose to get my period sept 27 and till this day i havent gotten it.. i feel bloated and i took a blood test and it said negative?
User : i took it 2 days ago.
User : ?
Doctor : proceed with your query
User : what does that mean?
Doctor : as the blood test is negative for pregnancy. its unlikely you are pregnant
User : why do i feel bloated?
Doctor : bloating is a sign of gastric abnormality and the reasons varies from simple indigestion to sever depression to hormone imblance
most of the time it is non specific
and gets relieved by itself over a period of time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bambo shoot bad for pregnancy
- Concussion long-term personality damage
- Pregnancy blood test accuracy
- Stale cereal bad to eat while pregnant
- L4 root compression
- Nail biting in pregnancy bad
- Obamacare summary pros and cons
- Pregnancy blood test results
- Dynamic compliance normal value
- Is bacto clav safe medicine in pregnancy
- Peritoneal dialysate composition
- Alt blood test pregnancy
- Blood test pregnancy test
- Pregnancy blood test levels
- Loestrin cause bad odor