Accidentaly twisted my knee. Having pain now. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
There seems to be a problem with my right knee
While playing a sport in school i accidently twisted it resulted in a popping feeling
after that whenever i make a sudden jerk or sideways motion my knee gives way and i almost fall
this problem doesnt occur while running straight
last week i was playing football and again it twisted. Usually whenever it 'comes out' i sit on my knees and the problem fixes itself
but last week even though the pain went away there was a lot of swelling
and its stil there
May I know how long ago did you have this first accident?
more than 10 years
at first i went to a doctor and he said my knee was fractured and put a cast on it. but that wasnt the case.
but then i didnt follow up after that
XXXXXXX I think I will need undisturbed attention to discuss your problem. If you are ok to converse on a phone call, I can call you to discuss the problem.
If yes, please confirm your phone number.
I shall call you back in a few minutes.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Hope your queries are addressed.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for knee joint pain
- Crestor and heel pain
- Seeking health lactase drops
- Treatment and cure for knee pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic knee pain
- Valium 5mg side effects
- Amlodipine 5mg side effects
- Plantar fasciitis and crestor
- Arthritis knee pain cure
- Neck pain and crocin
- Treatment and cure for Pain behind knee
- Crocin as a painkiller for neck pain
- Walgreens allergy eye drops
- Crestor and gastrocnemius muscle pain
- Vitamin b complex inj