Accidental swallowing of peach pits - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hello, I'm 27 and I accidently swallowed a peach pit!
Doctor : k
User : Do I need to go to an ER or anything?
Doctor : are you feeling difficulty in breathing or choking
User : are the peaches poisionous?
User : no, I was kinda choking on it and then I swallowed it by accident.
User : I think I might feel it a little bit in my chest.
Doctor : no it is not poisonous
User : whew!
Doctor : are you feeling any difficulty now
User : do you think I will have any symptoms later on from digesting it?
User : no, I feel pretty much normal
Doctor : what was the size of the peach
User : Actually, I have felt worse choking on a chip.
Doctor : A medium peach (75g), has 30 Cal, 7g of carbohydrate (6g sugars and 1g fiber), 1g of protein, 140mg of potassium, and 8% of the daily value (DV) for vitamin C.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Do marijuana smoking what to do
- Risks of swallowing a prune pit
- Struggling for breath after drinking alcohol poisoning or drugged
- Accidentally swallowed benzoyl peroxide
- Accidentally swallowed betadine
- Dysautonomia and neck pain
- Accidentally swallowed betadine gargle
- Stinks when consumed any kind of alcohol any recommendations
- Ultrasound scan for dvt
- Length of treatment for dvt
- Lysis of dvt
- In menopause recently quit smoking weed unable to sleep suggestion
- Coughing black phlegm nausea smoking tobacco and weed remedies
- Wheezing during sleep
- Treatment of accidental swallowing of coin