Accidental nail(fastener) pierce in the stomach - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : hey, listen I don't ahve much time to explain, but a nail just barely entered my friends stomach. (he's 14, and fairly skinny, only a 34 waist in) the nail was pretty thin considering how long it was ( about three inches) anyways, it went in about three inches right side naval level. he's at the hospital but they won't tell me anything. I'm just wondering......... 1. Is it possible it hit his intestines?
User : 2. If it did, will he need surgery, even though the nail is fairly thin.
User : 3. if he does need surgery, how long will he be IN the hospital?
User : that's all.
Doctor : i shall take a moment to read
User : please hurry, I only have 5 minutes.
three inch of nail can reach the intestines
but it is very very least possibility that the nail can cause damage the intestine
Doctor : it is more likely that the nail is broken in the abdominal wall
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Baby poop smells like sulfur
- Hurt my coccyx now have pins and needles in my leg
- Shits and piercing stomach pains
- Baby poop smells like rotten eggs
- Do almonds cause gas
- Hydrosalpinx brown discharge
- Benefits of running a mile a day
- Pregnant accidental trauma to stomach will i lose the baby
- Is cumin and curcumin the same thing
- Hurts to burp tightness in chest
- Stomach ulcer heaviness in stomach
- Hypermobility syndrome and dislocated coccyx
- Hyclean cream for scars
- Stomach ulcers and stomach noises
- Accidentally strained stomach muscle while pregnant