Accidental nail(fastener) pierce in the stomach - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : hey, listen I don't ahve much time to explain, but a nail just barely entered my friends stomach. (he's 14, and fairly skinny, only a 34 waist in) the nail was pretty thin considering how long it was ( about three inches) anyways, it went in about three inches right side naval level. he's at the hospital but they won't tell me anything. I'm just wondering......... 1. Is it possible it hit his intestines?
User : 2. If it did, will he need surgery, even though the nail is fairly thin.
User : 3. if he does need surgery, how long will he be IN the hospital?
User : that's all.
Doctor : i shall take a moment to read
User : please hurry, I only have 5 minutes.
three inch of nail can reach the intestines
but it is very very least possibility that the nail can cause damage the intestine
Doctor : it is more likely that the nail is broken in the abdominal wall
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can i take becosules for numbness
- Is lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting a side effect of inderal la?
- Using becotide side effects kidneys
- Shits and piercing stomach pains
- Pregnant accidental trauma to stomach will i lose the baby
- Becosules keeps body cool
- Becosules capsule for hair growth
- Is feeling faint, dizzy, or lightheadedness a side effect of nitroquick?
- Is rapid or worm-like movements of the tongue a side effect of effexor?
- Stomach ulcer heaviness in stomach
- Becosules gas
- Stomach ulcers and stomach noises
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of tylenol with codeine?
- Accidentally strained stomach muscle while pregnant
- Is stomach discomfort, upset, burning, or pain a side effect of pradaxa?