Abscess in the tonsils - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi, I have a hole in my tonsil a little smaller than the size of a dime, there's a little puss in it and it was bleeding yesterday. I was told it was an abscess that formed after eating something that may have torn a hole in my tonsil, but I don't recall eating anything that could have done so.
User : I've often come down with tonsillitis, i'd say about once or twice a year. Sometimes i cough up hard, pea-sized, off-white things that smell awful. any ideas?
Doctor : Hi
User : my throat doesn't hurt at all at the moment although my lymph node is a little swollen and it's a little uncomfortable to swallow
please give me some time to read the histroy
User : okay thanks
i will help u in this
can i ask few questions
User : sure thanks!
Doctor : wats your age
User : im 21
since how many days do yu have this problem?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for hereditary muscle diseases
- My ear has a screeching sound when i listen to music?
- Treatment and cure for tonsillar cancer
- I bit my tongue now there's a white lump
- Treatment and cure for resistant fungal infections
- Puss in ear for 2 year old
- My tonsil abscess burst
- Swollen tonsils from tooth abscess
- White bump on roof of mouth after eating
- What to eat with abscessed tonsils
- Smoking weed after tonsil abscess
- Does smoking affect your adam's apple
- Snorting pills abscess on tonsils
- Treatment and cure for electrocution injury
- Treatment and cure for sudden nerve paralysis