Abscess in arm pit, staph infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi I had an abcess that required drainage in my left armpit I now have another 3 popping up under my right armpit why is this happening and what can should I do
Doctor : it is the infection caused by the bacteria
you need to take antibiotics
and if the pus forms it needs to be drained
User : i have recently come in contact with someone who had mrsa is this a concern also?
Doctor : what does your culture and sensitivity report say?
User : when i had the last drainage i tested positive for a staph infection I am making a doc app on monday
Doctor : the infection is usually staph aureus
but the sensitivity of the organism can only be told by the report
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Staph infection under arms
- Body odor sign of pregnancy
- Effect of handshaking gents
- Staph infection abscess on neck pain swelling emergency
- Perineal body odor in 3 year old
- Sudden onset of body odor
- Staph infection toothpaste
- Eczema on face aggressive behavior
- Eating spicy food with cough
- Edema leg blister care
- Not urinating body odor
- Staph infections from chemotherapy
- Ecstasy effects on pregnancy one time first month
- Staph infection and risk of arm amputation
- Numbness spreading through body