Abnormality in wrist bone - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi Sir
Doctor : yes
User : i've a small observation in my right wrist, that wrist born has some abnormal growth from right.
User : bone..
Doctor : ok
User : its not paining although,but when touched strongly it hurts.
Doctor : Where is it exactly
Doctor : and how long it is been there
Doctor : are you hurt?
User : not hurt. it is exactly on wrist under the thumb origin and a very small pointed extension, which is erupted recently.
User : i am observing it from last 2 months...
User : no impact otherwise on my daily life..
Doctor : ok yoiu are able to do all the activities normally
User : yes
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : How large is the pointed extension
Doctor : What is your age
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Wrist bone deterioration
- Red indentation at base of tail bone
- I have hair loss due to hair dye
- Bone abnormality collar bone
- I have wet dreams pretty often
- What is home made cure for arthritis
- Sore wrist bone cancer
- Suffering from white blood bleeding
- Abnormal bone before tail bone
- Hard lumpy ridge at base of tailbone
- Causes of abnormal hair growth on wrists
- Cyst formation in ovary please reply soon
- Lump base of neck and shoulder
- Painful swelling at base of tailbone
- Grinding noise base of skull