Abnormal values of MCV, eosinophil count, lymphocyte count, cholesterol levels. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i have recently done some 47 different checks
der are some range which are higher
can i share the same with you
I shall help you understand them.
its in PDF format
how can is send you that
You can mail the details
in the subject mail.
okay m sending
Let me know after sending it.
Let me verify.
Thanks for waiting.
Let me brief you.
I have reviewed your reports and to help you understand the reports, I would like to know few details from you.
May I ask a few queries?
May I know your age? - it is clear in the report.
Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
ya i do
smoke only in parties
Do you eat non vegetarian diet?
no i dont
m pure veg
May I know your current height and weight?
6 and around 80
Let me brief you.
1. As per your report, your MCV is on the higher side.
If found very low, it can be rectified by vitamin supplements.
2. There are few minor alterations in your differential counts - eosinophil percentage.
At this point, I would like to tell you that this is only a differential count and not absolute elevation.
You still could be having normal values. This can be checked by getting absolute eosinophil count test done.
hope its ntn major
However if suffer with allergies this could be related.
It could also be raised with parasitic infections.
Cholesterol levels are usually an indicator of life style.
As you do drink alcohol, this may be related.
It can be corrected by reducing alcohol, by exercises and life style changes.
You can consult a physician and take a prescription of atorvastatin.
Marginally elevated uric acid is not significant presuming you do not have joint pains/swelling.
Please get the levels checked again after 2 weeks.
i dont have
In brief, you have high MCV value and cholesterol values.
Only these are significant and need to be corrected.
okay dis are two major concern rit
Get your vitamin B12 levels checked and reduce smoking.
Cholesterols can be corrected by changes in lifestyle, exercises and if needed by medications.
Yes, only these 2 are the major abnormalities.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
thanks for view
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Nursing diagnosis for low haemoglobin
- Does spondylosis cause tingling in face arms and legs
- Abnormal lymphocyte count
- Does vyvanse alter hormones
- Lymphocyte count 12
- Does sucralose cause hair loss
- Thoracic dextroscoliosis is safe
- Does smoking weed help edema
- High lymphocyte count and hpv
- White spots on dexa scan
- What mean upper thoracic dextroscoliosis
- Minimal mid upper dorsal dextroscoliosis
- High lymphocyte count benign
- Does tetralysal 300 mg affect the implant
- Lymphocyte count 25