Abnormal thyroid profile with high triglyceride count - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i m of 26/f/bangalore m y tsh has come to 8.48 and t3 is 1.17 and t4 is 10.20 is it ok or serious
please proceed with your query
Your TSH levels are increased
User : i don't have any kind of symptoms
User : is it serous
you need to consult a doctor with the report and take treatment for it
yes it needs to be brought to normal levels to avoid any further complications
User : i showed to doctor and he said me to take medicine for lifelong
User : do i need to test for ft3 and ft4
User : will hat make any difference
yes it would be better to get these done too
as it will give you the whole picture
but even TSh, T3 andT4 are enough at this moment. as it is showing the results. and you need to be on treatment
User : my husbands cholestoral has gone to 217 AND TRIGLYCERIDES TO 199 IS IT SERIOUS
Cholesterol is borderline side and triglycerides is elevated
Doctor : are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of hyperprolactinemia, hypoplastic endometrium
- Lipid profile triglycerides 198
- Have low platelet count and high triglyceride suggest
- High triglycerides and low sperms count
- Is seizures a side effect of kyprolis?
- Diagnosis of sudden muscular weakness
- Is chills a side effect of lisinopril?
- Diagnosis of repeated thyroid abscess
- Can high triglycerides can abnormal sperm morphology
- Diagnosis of thyroid abscess
- Is depression a side effect of kazano?
- Lipid profile test triglycerides
- Is hives a side effect of fluconazole?
- Diagnosis of incidental adrenal adenomas
- Is sweating a side effect of implanon?