Abnormal lump in testies - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : well , i have something strange in my testis , i just wanna know if itis normal or not
Doctor : k
Doctor : go on
User : well , my left testicle is smaller than the right one and
User : there is a small lump on the top of it
Doctor : it is normal.. every 1 has their left lower than the right
User : u thr?
Doctor : small lump
User : but what about the lump?
User : is it something i should fear from?
Doctor : where exactly
User : yea
User : in the top of the testicle , attached to it
Doctor : do you mean on the skin?
Doctor : whch side?
User : no
Doctor : is it painful
Doctor : does it increase on times
User : not the skin , attached to the testicle , itis not the epididimus , also itis pailess
User : painless*
Doctor : or decrease on sleeping?
User : no at all , since i discovered it and itis with the same size
User : i didn't notice any change in size
Doctor : k
Doctor : have you done with any tests?
Doctor : i will recommend u to get few tests done
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tri sodium phosphate and health
- Abnormal lump behind ear
- Reasons for sore testicle
- Healthy moisturizer for penis
- Is it healthy to put lotion on my penis
- Abnormal lump on foreskin of the penis
- Pain lower back indigestion and hydrocele
- Sore hard right testicle torsion
- Abnormal and painless lump on shoulder
- Meal planning for heart patient
- Throbbing headache palpitations
- Lump in testis
- Lump in vein under testis
- Recurring lump at the base of scrotum
- I woke up this morning with a sore testicle and a rice bump