Abdominal pain with mucus in stool, colonoscopy - Online Doctor Chats
User : Severe abdominal pain CT is clear with exception of fatty liver. 19 YR Male.
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I am having severe abdominal pain it last for about 30 minutes, i've had a CT and colonoscopy and both were clear.
User : hello
Doctor : ya proceed with your queries
User : I was wondering what could cause this?
User : it's in both L and R lower quadrants
User : My stool is very mucusy.
User : Is there anything that wouldn't show up on a CT or colonoscopy that could cause this?
User : I am taking dicylomine for IBS and it doesnt help at all.
Doctor : sure we will help you in this
Doctor : since when you are having pain
User : two weeks.
Doctor : and explain on the pain pattern
User : its pain constantly but when i eat it gets 10 times worse.
User : it's super tender to the touch.
Doctor : u could have gone with endoscopy
Doctor : rather than colonoscopy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Abdominal pains after colonoscopy
- Calcium channel blockers effect on calcium vit d pth
- Calcium channel blockers and calf pain
- Ibs symptoms in women
- Can i take hyomax for irritable bowel syndrome?
- Is wellbutrin a testosterone blocker
- Histamine blocker vaginal discharge
- Will metamucil treat irritable bowel syndrome?
- Anxiety ibs symptoms
- Dicyclomine for irritable bowel syndrome
- Abdominal pain after colonoscopy biopsy
- Lower left abdominal pain after colonoscopy
- What can cause abdominal pain after a colonoscopy
- Mirena coil blocked nose
- Intermittent abdominal pain waiting for colonoscopy result any thoughts