Abdominal pain with mild fever and diarrhea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help yu
User : hi doc ..i am having abdominal pain,mild fever and mild diarrhoea..since fifteen days
Doctor : ok
User : i have done abtibiottic course for 3 days
Doctor : ill help yu
User : but symptoms are there
Doctor : did yu take any foods outside
User : no
Doctor : did yu take any treaatment
User : no other problem ..
User : yes antibiotic to treat it ..for 3 days
Doctor : how many times yu pass loose stools
Doctor : did it contain blood or mucus
User : 2-3 times ...semiliquid
User : no ..
User : please help
Doctor : first yu should complete a full course of antibiotic
Doctor : was any test done
User : what antibiotic
User : ?
Doctor : thats for 5-6 days
User : widal and blood counts ..they are normal
User : name the antibiotic ..??
Doctor : ok
Doctor : did yu do a abdominal scan
User : any other test required ..??
User : no ...is it required..?
Doctor : yes even if the symptoms does not subside with a full coruse
Doctor : of antibiotics the of
User : ultrasound..??..to rule out what..??
Doctor : ultrasound is justified
Doctor : it can be a infection of the colon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is it okay to drink alcohol after having an epidural steroid inyection?
- Post appendectomy burning
- Fertyl 100 mg tablets uses
- Red streak line on bottom of foot
- Why we use folinal tablet for pregnancy
- Prescribed sensiclav for cold cough fever abdominal pain vomiting diarrhea
- Right lower groin pain gas
- Sudden increase in microalbumin
- Underarm fissures
- Abdominal pain diarrhea fever
- Lower abdominal pain runny nose fever weakness diarrhea have hemorrhoids
- Diarrhea abdominal pain chest pain and fever suggestions
- Child have abdominal pain fever vomiting and diarrhea
- Wine after appendectomy
- Water in ovary