Abdominal pain, vomiting, weight loss due to celiac - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : severe pain with celiac is this an emergency treatment, i feel so embarrased but i cant take the pain, is thos normal
Doctor : sorry!
Doctor : where is the pain
User : abdominal area along with light headed, i have lost alot of weight was diagnosed last year
Doctor : k
User : i feel so stupid to go to emer. room to get pain relief and i didnt know if this was a common event
Doctor : it it celiac disease?
User : i do have celiac disease
Doctor : sure i can help u in this regard
Doctor : can u tell me in detail about the disease process
Doctor : was there any surgery done?
Doctor : are you on medications now?
User : got sick, lots of diarreha in hosp 10 days no surgury except the test
User : no medications
Doctor : how often do you get the pain
Doctor : vomiting?
User : except my ambien, nothing for celiac, yes vomiting,
Doctor : is there any blood associated with the stools?
User : right now constant, so bad it dropped me to my knees very sharp
Doctor : is the pain relieved after vomiting or loose stools
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Flat t wave on ecg report
- Hands turning purple for warfarin
- List of good foods to eat for hyperlipimic
- Tab calaptin 40mg action in svt
- How is abdominal pain due to weight loss treated
- Tab ecosprin in first tmister
- Abdominal pain with vomiting tendency
- Eating habits to reduce sgpt
- Severe abdominal pain and vomiting
- Gerd and abdominal pain with vomitting
- Abdominal pain vomiting no urination
- What happens if you drink nyquil during the day
- Head hurts, feels cold inside
- Instruments used for abdominoplasty procedure?
- What to eat at 5 weeks pregnant