Abdominal pain, vomiting, weight loss due to celiac - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : severe pain with celiac is this an emergency treatment, i feel so embarrased but i cant take the pain, is thos normal
Doctor : sorry!
Doctor : where is the pain
User : abdominal area along with light headed, i have lost alot of weight was diagnosed last year
Doctor : k
User : i feel so stupid to go to emer. room to get pain relief and i didnt know if this was a common event
Doctor : it it celiac disease?
User : i do have celiac disease
Doctor : sure i can help u in this regard
Doctor : can u tell me in detail about the disease process
Doctor : was there any surgery done?
Doctor : are you on medications now?
User : got sick, lots of diarreha in hosp 10 days no surgury except the test
User : no medications
Doctor : how often do you get the pain
Doctor : vomiting?
User : except my ambien, nothing for celiac, yes vomiting,
Doctor : is there any blood associated with the stools?
User : right now constant, so bad it dropped me to my knees very sharp
Doctor : is the pain relieved after vomiting or loose stools
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can ginger permanently remove facial hair?
- Have coeliac disease loss of appetite headache worried
- Abnormal blood test results taking coumadin reason
- Facet and ligamentum flavum hypertrophy
- Having recurring typhoid although had typhoid vaccination weak immune system
- How is abdominal pain due to weight loss treated
- Abdominal pain with vomiting tendency
- Splotchy face tretinoin
- Severe abdominal pain and vomiting
- Vaseline on face pregnancy
- Body pain abdominal pain no vomiting feeling feverish help
- Gerd and abdominal pain with vomitting
- Abdominal pain vomiting no urination
- Reoccurring cyst swelling painful discharge what could be this
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis and factor v leiden