Abdominal pain, severe back pain and symptoms of miscarriage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have a ob/gyn issue
tell me your concern?
User : my husband and i have been ttc
ok, what i sttc?
User : i was suppose to get my menses on the 29th
User : trying to conceive
User : but instead on the 30th -1 i was spotting light pink
whats your age ?
User : 29
is it for the first time to ttc?
User : on the 31st it was fluctuating between light pink and light red then back to pink
User : no a few months now
Now do you want to confirm the pregnancy right?
User : then when i woke up yesterday morning, to go to the bathroom a blood clot the size of a quarter hit the toilet with sound
User : then bright red blood came streaming out
How much was the bleeding, was it more?
User : i then got mild abdominal cramps but painful back pain,did i have a miscarriage?
User : it was heavy
Doctor : ok,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Habitual abortion at 7th month
- Klinefelter syndrome exercise effects
- Kidney infection causing chest pain
- Tab mifepristone 600mg already taken
- Knee injury hurts pops when going up stairs
- Knee hurts when walking no swelling
- Ivf severe back pain
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Symptoms of Severe back pain
- Kidney stones related to knee pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- Abortion during 6th week
- How to abort 60 days of pregnancy
- Abortion pill at 75 weeks pregnant
- Medicine for severe back pain