Abdominal pain, headache and sore throat with a dry cough - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can I help you?
User : i have a headache, sore throat, with a dry cough, and this morning the lower right/middle part of my abdomen hurt and about fifteen minutes ago it spread to my lower left/middle...no pain in the extreme right or left parts though
Let me read it
Doctor : How is the pain now?
May I know you age, gender?
User : it's fine when i don't really move
User : 25 male
Did you have any vomiting?
User : it doesn't hurt when i put pressure or when i tense my abdomen
User : no
User : it usually hurts when i breathe though
Do you have any fever?
User : i feel like i do...i don't know for certain, but it sure feels like it
Doctor : Ok
User : i don't mean to rush, but i don't have money to pay for this site after five minutes
Doctor : Have you done any strenous activities, workouts in the last few days?
User : friday
User : i go to the gym monday, wednesday, and friday
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : So even if you put pressure over your right lower abdomen, there is no pain, right?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Creatine level of 118
- Is 11884 high blood pressure
- Can anorexia nervosa cause abnormal blood counts?
- Headache sore throat earache severe abdominal pain
- Fever sore throat and lower right abdominal pain
- Altsgpt serum level 117ul
- Blood pressure reading of 167 over 119
- Fever cough abdominal pain constipaton sore throat
- Blood pressure reading 11860
- Environmental factors may trigger anorexia
- How bulimia affects organs
- Headache sore throat missed period abdominal pain
- Are irregular heart rhythms symptoms of eating disorders?
- Can topamax sprinkle cure binge eating disorder ?
- Lower abdominal pain sore throat