Abdominal pain due to swallowed nail - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how i can i help u
please proceed with your query
User : ok, look i don't really have time to explain, so please just answer my questions best as you can. thank you. ok to cut a long story short my dumb friend thought it'd be funny to swallow a nail. it was two inches long.
i told him to go to the hospital but he says he has better things to do and won't go for atleast 12 hours.
i'm just wondering.......will he need surgery? will it pass, or will it get stuck? if it does get stuck, where would it probably be at?
and if he does need surgery, how long will he be in the hospital for?
i will help u in this
can i ask few Q
wats his age
please hurry, i only have five minutes, and i really need those answered.
Doctor : he has a routine habit of doing this
Doctor : ok
its better to go to hospital
as early as possible
Doctor : did he have any symptoms
like loose stools
he hasn't gone yet, and yes he has pain.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Felt hot dizzy flu suggest
- On losartan and losartan pot how do we indentify them
- Have dizziness vomiting happened previously advised b complex but reoccured
- Fainting due to abdominal pain
- Can abdominal pain be due to pheochromocytoma?
- Infant has birth defect abnormal fingers what is wrong
- Lump in front of neck appeared overnight
- Lump inside tongue appeared overnight
- Itchy red spots appearing overnight
- Loss of appetite dizziness lightheadedness pressure under eye brows help
- Half and half nails and abdominal pain
- Does hiv rash appear overnight
- Red spots appearing on legs
- Abdominal pain due to ocp
- Abdominal pain due to menstration