Abdominal pain and urinary tract infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : I'm having a lot of abdominal pain and cramping. It's been going on for about two weeks now. I have frequent urination and sharp pains on my left side. What could be causing this?
Doctor : Hi
May I know your age and gender?
Do you have fever?
User : 17 and female
User : No
Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?
User : yes
Since when is this?
Doctor : *the burning sensation?
User : About two weeks
You might be having urine infection with/without kidney stones.
Are you on any medications?
User : Just aviane
Doctor : Are you sexually active?
User : yes
Doctor : When was your last sexual intercourse?
User : two days ago
And are you practising safe sex?
User : We use a condom about 75% of the time
I shall suggest you few measures.
The most common cause for urine infection in young girls is frequent sexual intercourse.
So you might have got one during the act.
You need to
1. Drink plenty of water.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Urinary tract infections thigh pain
- Protein in urine and alcohol use
- Protein in urine alcohol
- Excessive sweating and back pain
- Prostatitis use of alcohol
- Urinary tract infection pain in clitoris
- Excisional biopsy right neck lymph surgery
- Exercise protocol for non displaced tibial plateau fracture
- Back pain and urinary tract infection
- Alcohol and sticky urine
- Urinary tract infection leg pain
- Alcohol sugar in urine
- Extreme cough for smoker
- Excess sperm production leaks
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection