Abdominal lumps, Cancer - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello!
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I'm feeling a little bump on my left side
User : where my intestines are
User : what could this be
User : I feel like there's an inflamation
Doctor : since when you have this lump?
User : because I feel very unconfortable when I'm sited!
Does it move?
User : its been like about a week or so
User : no
User : but is very small
Doctor : I suggest you to get it checked one with a surgeon to know what type of lump is it?
User : could it be some type of cancer?
Provide your age
User : 28 and male
there are many reasons for lump from simple fat swelling to the cancer
User : oh ok
User : ok and what do you think this could be?
Doctor : As i taold you it needs to be examained
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Mild dizziness and excessive urination
- Does oxypro elite make you dizzy
- Treatment and cure for removed cancer
- Dizzy spells and not eating
- Dizziness following traumatic molar extraction
- Lump cancer or not
- Abdominal bloating ovarian cancer
- Liver and nodular echogenic foci and dizziness
- Treatment and cure for pill cause cancer
- Liver cancer and abdominal bloating
- Cancer in abdominal lymph nodes
- Treatment and cure for sellar brain tumour
- Abdominal bloating and cancer
- Treatment and cure for massive cancerous tumor
- Treatment and cure for produce metabolic syndrome