Abdominal cramps with frequent passage of stools - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello, I have a question about a long lasting stomach concern
Doctor : how can i help you?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : proceed
User : I've been having the sensation of feeling my bowl move though my abdomen and occasionally I'll have spotting or discard in vagina. Should this been a major concern?
Doctor : re you suffering from any pain while having such episodes
User : Yes, more of a cramping feeling
Doctor : how often do you feel like that?
User : Atleast once a day for the past week
Doctor : Are these cramps anyway related to your menstrual time
User : No, my periods are normal, and the pains are never near the my menstrual time
Doctor : Do you hvae any other medical problem apart from this cramps
User : Not currently
Doctor : *have
Doctor : Have you had any diarrhoea or blood in stool during such episodes
User : No, but my bowl has been a little more frequent and quite a bit larger
Doctor : what is your age?
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to lower sgot levels
- Best food to eat when you have diarrhea
- Blood in stools bloating abdominal cramps concerned with ibs
- What doctor to see for colon problems
- I am 6 ft and 110 kg
- Why is my bowel movement green
- Too much gas x
- Irritable bowel syndrome and eyes problem
- Abdominal cramping and yellow stool
- Exhaustion abdominal cramping pale stool
- Lower abdominal cramps and blood in stool
- Abdominal cramps and smelly stool
- Is a reading of 138 high for ldl
- Foods that help with bowel movements
- Is frostbite damage reversible