Abdominal cramps with frequent passage of stools - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello, I have a question about a long lasting stomach concern
Doctor : how can i help you?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : proceed
User : I've been having the sensation of feeling my bowl move though my abdomen and occasionally I'll have spotting or discard in vagina. Should this been a major concern?
Doctor : re you suffering from any pain while having such episodes
User : Yes, more of a cramping feeling
Doctor : how often do you feel like that?
User : Atleast once a day for the past week
Doctor : Are these cramps anyway related to your menstrual time
User : No, my periods are normal, and the pains are never near the my menstrual time
Doctor : Do you hvae any other medical problem apart from this cramps
User : Not currently
Doctor : *have
Doctor : Have you had any diarrhoea or blood in stool during such episodes
User : No, but my bowl has been a little more frequent and quite a bit larger
Doctor : what is your age?
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Long stringing things in stool
- Long string in stools
- Blood in stools bloating abdominal cramps concerned with ibs
- Stiffness in neck and pain in collarbone
- Neck pain after electrocution
- Hepatitis c transmission by pinprick
- Left contacts in overnight red eyes
- Mold looking on stool
- White looking mold in my poop
- Abdominal cramping and yellow stool
- Lower abdominal cramps and blood in stool
- Exhaustion abdominal cramping pale stool
- Zytee gel for herpes
- Long thin strands in stool
- Abdominal cramps and smelly stool