Abdominal cramps in pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I went to the emergency room because Ive been having cramps
Doctor : Ok
User : and they did blood work and urine test and they said that I am pregnant
User : They did a vaginal sonogram and saw that my ovaries and stuff was fine and that i was too early to really see anything
User : about less than 6 weeks
User : I just want to know if everything is okay and that I am pregnant and that the test are not a false reading because I had sex 24 hours before the blood work was done and finished
Doctor : When was your last period?
User : Over a month ago... middle of october
Sexual intercourse during early weeks of pregnancy does not cause any physical damage to pregnancy.
User : I've also been a bit stressed due to family issues and the emergency doctor on call said that could be the issue
Generally avoid the stressors during pregnancy.\
User : Okay so having sex a day before the test won't matter...and i am pregnant
But the cause for the cramps could be pregnancy itself and not the stressors.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Abdominal cramping sign pregnancy
- Bleeding on prostap
- Bleeding on seasonique
- Mdpv and sperm quality
- Upper abdominal cramping during pregnancy
- Using mdpv while pregnant
- Abdominal cramp vomiting pregnancy
- Stages being pregnancy
- Methyldopa in pregnancy
- Mdma nose throat pain
- Medical terminology meaning nerve weakness
- Trimethoprim in pregnancy
- What is mcs test for pregnant women
- Abdominal cramps in early pregnancy
- Could the abdominal cramps be the symptoms of pregnancy