Abdominal cramps, food cravings and menstrual trouble - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i keep getting cramp in my stomach, i been feeling sick, and having cravings for foods. why is thhis?
i will need to ask you a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yeah
please provide your age, gender, location and occupation
User : 21, female, london, full time mum
when was your last menstrual period?
User : 21st sept
User : why am i getting these things?
what is the cycle length for your periods? i mean to ask in how many days do you get your period?
is it 28 days, 30 days or more?
User : 28, and im on for 6days
so your next period should have strated today, or it should start within next two days
is there any spotting now along with the stomach cramps?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of hernia mesh coming loose
- Fatigue and abdominal cramps
- Miscarriage unprotected sex puking gags spits after sex
- Kidney soreness abdominal cramps
- Lower abdominal cramping and hardening
- Pcod lactating regular periods can i start metformin
- Yellow liquid coming out pee hole
- Had unprotected sex brownish discharge any helpful advice
- Having repeated periods in a month what does this mean
- White skin coming out of pee hole
- Cortisone and abdominal cramping
- Abdominal cramping after turp
- Taking tri sprintec early period normal
- Whitepatches coming my faces using melacare
- Is frequent headaches come with kidney infections