Abdomen injury after accidental needle pierce - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : ok, I don't have a lot of time to explain, but me and my friend were making a 4 inch long needle for metal shop. we made it and to cut a long story short, it accidently went into the side of his stomach (naval level, right side) it went about 2 inches in. he's at the hospital but the doctors won't tell me anything. he's 14. anyways, my questions are..........
User : 1. What are the signs of a hit intestine? Is it sharp pain? or more like a dull throb?
User : 2. will he need surgery if it punctured the intestine?
User : 3. how deep would the needle need to go in order for him to have surgery?
User : 4. how long will he be in the hospital?
User : that is all.
User : ?
User : please hurry, I only have 5 minutes!
Doctor : hit injury pain depends on the amount of injury caused
Doctor : if rupture of any organ is there
Doctor : then it requires surgery
User : and how long will he be in the hospital for, if that happened?
Doctor : the hospital stay depends on the type
Doctor : of injury
Doctor : and the operation
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for needle injury
- Persistent diarrhea n bloating and fever blisters
- Boils and water blisters on the elderly
- Treatment for accidental needle stick injury
- Concor 25 mg for skipped heartbeats
- Newborn with blisters inside bottom lip
- Perfect diet for a 25 year man
- 25 weeks pregnant burning in my throat
- Needle stick injury causes
- Permanent blood blister in groin
- Diagnosis of needle injury
- Xet cr plus 25
- 25 weeks pregnant with cramps and diarrhea
- Post natal groin blood blister
- Needle injury causes