A tumor like bump on chest, soft to touch with no pain after gym. What is it? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
How long has it been for?
I consulted to local doctor and he said not to worry as it may be due to fat
it's being 6 months
Is it soft to touch?
Does it pain?
Did it start spontaneously?
I attended Gym for a month and I believe it started after that...
But i realized after some time...
How big is it now? the dimensions?
Is it increasing in size?
Almost 1.5 CM
That is quite small
It most probably seems like a Lipoma
We can confirm the cause of it then
You can get it done as an elective surgery
It can be done as Day care procedure
You need just half a day time of yours for this
You could go back home in the evening
Which doctor/hospital you recommend?
Thank you too
That should be fine
Ok, Thanks a lot.
Do you have more queries?
Great evening ahead
Get well soon
you too , have a great one.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Desmoid tumor bleeding after surgery and pain problem
- Painful lymph node under left arm
- Over the counter gas pills
- Antibiotics not related to penicillin
- Thyroid medicine levothyroxine side effects
- Histiocytosis in arm pits
- Small rice sized lump upper arm
- Can cunninglingus transmit vaginal mrsa
- Multiple sized lumps in armed
- Sharp pains after ovaian tumor removal
- Uti and arm lymph node pain
- What does tumors in chest feel like
- Has sporadic chest pain lightheadedness is it lung tumor
- Are tumors painful to the touch
- Best eczema cream for baby