9 months pregnant. When can I get labour pain? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
This is XXXXXXX ..good afternoon
My wife is a 9th month pregnant
expected delivery date is 12/10/2013
she is her 1st child
during this which date will get a pains start
In most women labour pain usually starts 2 weeks before or after due dates.
If she doesn't develop symptom of labour in 3-4 days after due dates
you need to report back to her gyencologist.
She can evaluate her and take necessary steps to induce labor.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other questions?
yes...fine yesterday we visited to doctor, they said they will do water level test....
after 2-3 days will get a pain....is it a right?
no...what was that??
Amniocentesis is puncturing the amniotic cavity to test the fluid.
is it a harmful??
* this test is done for testing purpose and not inducing labour pain.
now the baby weight is 3.5 kgs
i wish to give a normal delivery
because day by day weight will increasing
This scan by itself does not induce labour pain.
so....tell me when did get a delivery pains??
and wanted to know a gender of a baby??
Gender of baby is impossible to guess.
And as far as when will she get labour pain, this again is not predictable.
But what I can say is that if she does not develop normal labour pains within the fixed period (2 weeks before or after expected due date)
there are means to induce normal labour pain
only if it is feasible.
If it is not feasible then C - section would be the treatment.
Hope it is clear to you.
Do you have any other question?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Loestrin birth control constipation
- Labour pains when not pregnant
- Brown spotting instead period birth control
- What kind of fat burner will not conflict with birth control
- Side effects of biosoprolol and ramipril
- Can depo provera cause birth defects
- Labour pains but not pregnant
- Can pregnancy make your teeth gorw
- Poop is gooey pregnant
- Taking kariva got pregnant
- Labour like pains not pregnant
- Butt pain 9 months pregnant
- Goosebumps and nausea pregnancy
- First trimester goosebumps nausea
- Butt pain 9months pregnant