8 weeks of pregnancy with brownish spotting with crampy pains - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : HI! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IM PREGNANT, AND MY QUESTION IS I HAVE BROWNISH SPOTTING WHAT DOES THAT MEAN I KNOW IM 8 WEEKS LONG
Small amounts of spotting can happen during the early weeks of pregnancy.
Brownish spotting means old clotted blood.
If there are XXXXXXXX thick masses like products of conception or if the bleeding intensifies
then you need to consult your gynaecologist for an examination.
User : is that ok, and i should worry. its my first pregancy, sometime i get cramps in my stomach what all that mean
User : it doesnt hurt at all i just feel like cramps
These are normal during the early weeks of pregnancy but if the intensify you need to have an examination.
User : ok thank you
Only an examination can confirm my
Doctor : what i suggested.
Hence get an examination done if the problem persists.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is bleeding and spotting normal in 8 weeks pregnancy
- Spotting in 8th week of pregnancy
- Appetite after ivf transfer
- Spotting at 8 weeks pregnancy
- Losss of appetite after hitting head
- Red spotting 8th week of pregnancy
- Loss of appetite after heart racing episode
- Polyhydramnios précaution a prendre
- Loss of appetite after food poisoning
- Placenta previa totalis
- Loss of appetite after colostomy surgery
- Pregnancy 8th week watery brownish discharge
- Is walking safe with placenta previa totalis
- Reaction about polyhydramnios
- Polyhydramnios recovery