6 weeks amenorrhoea with no findings on the scan - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i had an ultrasound at about 7weeks pregnant why didnt i see any thing
May i know your age?
User : 20
At about 4 to 6 weeks the gestational sac can be seen on the scan.
If it was not seen it could mean
User : so what can be a reason why i didnt see anything
1. you were not pregnant.
User : i have positive pregnancy test
2. you probably would have had a miscarriage.
Doctor : 3. lastly the chance that the radiologist may not have picked up.
User : i have not had an cycle since september
the last option i do not want to comment more.
were your previous cycles normal?
User : yes
Doctor : are you on any pills?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effect of benzyl benzoate
- Swollen eyes due to anemia
- Missed period due to anemia
- Side effect of emergen-c
- Side effect of pizotifen
- Side effect of seasonique
- Amenorrhoea postinor
- Dry lips sign of anemia
- Amenorrhoea and endometriosis
- Side effect of combivir
- Gynacosid amenorrhoea
- Antibiotics and amenorrhoea
- Atenolol amenorrhoea
- Anemia and erectile dysfunction
- Whooshing sound in head dizziness anemia