6 months, fell from cot - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
User : I am mom to my 6-month-old son. He just now fell from our cot, which is nearly 2-feet high. He cried for few minutes and then wanted a feed. After that he seems okay, though he is little fussy.
Let me read it
Was there any vomiting?
User : is there anything that we should look out in particular.
User : no.
User : no vomiting. and no bumps too.
Was the impact on head?
User : yeah he had fell on his back.
User : when i saw him he was lying on his back crying. We didnt see him fall actualy
Did he have any loss of consciousness like?
User : no nothing
User : just cried
User : and then when i fed him he was okay...but wont let us keep him down.
Then there is very minimal chances of any damage
User : oh...tats a relief.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can straining during constipation hurt baby
- Baby constipation cutting teeth
- I fell from 6 ft and i injured my ilium
- 6 months pregnant and flesh hanging from vagina
- Iud birth control without hormones
- Any problem falling from bed at 6months
- Glucose and baby constipation
- Supplements to help with cortisol
- Constipated baby foul smell
- 15 month old fell from chair
- Cyclosporine modified 100 mg capsules
- Azithral 500 mg adult dosage
- Is albuterol a controlled substance
- 6 month baby suffering from fever
- Lactogen 3 can help constipated baby