6 months amenorhea and on Implanon - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi i need to know if bad cramping is a sign of pregnancy
please proceed with your health query
when was your last menstrual period?
User : 6 mnths ago
where are you having the cramps?
User : lower stomach and bad back pains too
have you checked your home urine pregnancy test?
User : i feel like im about to start my period but i havent yet and i have been like this for 2 weeks
i suggest you to first check the pregnancy test
User : i cant afford any tests!!
in case it comes positive then you will need to take prenatal vitamins
User : i have been throwing up too.
atleast do a home urine pregnancy test using a kit to confirm/rule out pregnancy
or get a physical examination done by your doctor
User : can i get pregnant with this birth control in my arm?
whenwas that put for you?
and what is it ?
User : two years ago
User : implanon
User : hello
what was the strength of the implant that was put?
User : i have no idea! it is only supposed to last 3 years
it does have a failure rate of 0.05%
This means that about 1 in 2,000 women using Implanon will become pregnant over the course of one year of its use.
Doctor : is the implant still palpable in your arm?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chest congestion tired achy
- What are minor disorders of pregnancy
- Implanon bleeding after 18 months
- Implanon lack of vitamin b6
- Decrease in discharge during pregnancy
- Sick bug achy legs
- Vitamin b6 deficiency from implanon
- Reason for loose motion during pregnancy
- Feels really achy and got unknown bruising
- Implanon after 7 months
- Implanon bleeding after 6 months
- Achy thighs ovarian cancer
- Long car ride achy legs
- Loose motion drugs during pregnancy
- Home remedies for loose motion during pregnancy