6 month pregnancy with on and off pain in the abdomen - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello doctor
How can i help you?
User : i want to ask that my wife is pregnant by 6 months but still the size looks small
User : does it pain sometimes
Usually the abdominal growth increases after 6 months.
User : what and how can we confirm that the development is normal
The size will be below the belly button till 6 months.
User : but she is very slim and the abdomen size seems smaller to me
If you have done the scan and the growth of the fetus is normal then you dont have to worry.
User : and what about the pain she is telling that it happens sometimes
Doctor : Since when is she experiencing the pain.
User : since last week i hope
Is this her first pregnancy?
User : yes
Doctor : is the pain very severe?
User : no not that much
Have you undergone a scan any time?
Doctor : i mean has she?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache after walking in sun
- Pain in lower abdomen in late pregnancy
- Pain in 8month pregnancy
- Loprin use in 6 month of pregnancy
- Polyhydramnios and loose stools
- Light headed after tonsilitis
- Headache after popping pimple
- Why loprin in pregnancy planning
- Loose motion in pregnancy
- Headaches after septoplasty toothache
- Headache after retinal surgery
- Pregnancy upper abdomen pain ripping
- Pregnance pain upper abdomen ribs
- Is cramping pain in abdomen be due to pregnancy
- 8 weeks pregnant and loose motions