6 month amenorrhea on Implanon with cramps - Online Doctor Chats
User : is this the same doctor i was just talkin to about being pregnant
Doctor : what was your query ?
User : i was just wondering if i was pregnant because i am crampib really bad in my lower tummy area and im throwing up. but i am on implanon
User : these cramps are really bad!!!!
Implanon has a failure rate of 0.05%
is the implant stil felt on the arm?
User : yeah you can see it in my arm!
Doctor : ok
User : its like its trying to come out
User : it hurts me sumtimes
then you should report it and get it examined again
it might have lost its efficacy
User : i have so many times but my doc will not take it out!
you will also need to check your urine pregnancy test also
User : well do u think i am by my symptoms or should i go to the hospital
you should check the pregnancy test
and go to ER if cramps are really bad
User : i havent had a period in 6 mnths so i dunno when my last period was
in case you are pregnant and having cramps, it is not a good sign
Doctor : so get a examination done and confirmation done for pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mensuration return after 5 months amenorrhea
- Usages of hydrochlorot
- Secondary amenorrhea after 6 weeks of abortion
- Cervical polyps and pain during intercourse
- Usages of glumetza
- Amenorrhea recovery cramping
- Women doing exercises with cameltoe
- How to touch women clotris
- Usages of alimta
- Treatment of amenorrhea with diane35 for 3months
- Secondary amenorrhea
- Usages of hcqs tablets
- Friction burn during intercourse
- Usages of ortho-cept
- Seaxual health clitoris pulsating