5 year old suffering from bacterial eye infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : my son has pink eye..
Doctor : Ok
User : we put in the medicine tonight, and since he has had it in there, and gone to bed
Doctor : Continue
Doctor : Ok
User : he has been crying randomly
Doctor : When did it start
Doctor : and what is his age
User : is that normal
User : he is 5, and he didnt start crying until we put in the drops, about 2 1/2 hours ago
Doctor : That is ok
Doctor : It is normal
Doctor : for him to cry
Doctor : due to the pain and the irritation
User : but he wasnt before
Doctor : Dont send him to school
User : could it be the med??
Doctor : and wash his hands as frequently as possible
Doctor : Yes
Doctor : Where did you get the medicine from?
User : will he get used to it, or is it going to continue to bug him until it goes away..the medicine i mean
User : a doctor today...gentamicin
Doctor : No the medicine causes slight increased burning for just few minutes
Doctor : Is it for the both the eyes
User : yeah. one more than the other
Doctor : Ok it could be bacterial then
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of bacterial eye infection
- Is double vision a side effect of klonopin?
- Urinating pieces of stuff
- Will moxeza treat bacterial eye infection ?
- Bacterial eye infection causes
- Is blurred vision a side effect of maxidex?
- Recurring bacterial eye infection
- White pieces in saliva
- What is stimulus physiology
- Is blurred vision a side effect of janumet?
- Scrotom piercing water in sac
- Remedy for skin pigmentation
- Diagnosis of bacterial eye infection
- Is eye pain a side effect of levothyroxine?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of kadcyla?