4.5 month old child, loose, sticky motions. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
I am here
Very Good Affternoon Dr
This is XXXXXXX
Please proceed with your query XXXXXXX
i am here for my baby who is now 4.5 months, yesterday she had motion 4 times, loose and sticky stool
this never happn during this 4 months
I am sorry to hear this
XXXXXXX I will suggest you few things
How is the general condition of your baby now?
she started rolling from front to back, is it because of that?
Is it active?
yeah, she is very active
Is she thirsty?
Does she ask for water to drink?
she is only 4.5 months doctor
Did she vomit too?
i am working .. so so day time it is not possible. so we are giving her Nan 1
night, i am giving only breast milk
Continue to give her these
Please give her Electral water also to drink as and when possible
She needs to get the electrolytes replenished
So, continue to give electral
She does not require any medications now
Keep a watch on her activity
If she is doing good, then there is no need to worry
This is a prescription drug
You need to get it prescribed by her pediatrician
today, till this time she had motion only once
That is a sign of her recovery
She will improve soon
There is no need for medications as far as i see it
ok fine doctor
Is there anything else you want me to help you with?
no doctor, thanks a lot
Thank you for consulting me
Wishing your baby a speedy recovery
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rash on breasts breastfeeding
- Febrex plus during breast feeding
- Treatment for frequent loose motion
- Rash when fever breaks
- Brown purplish period blood
- Stopped period brown blood
- Tamoxifen brown blood menstruation
- Toenail has a constant blood bruise
- Loose motion treatment
- Breaking a fever cold sweats
- Neonatal demise breast engorged
- Brown blood in toilet
- Treatment for loose motion for 3 year old child
- 5 month old cold treatment
- Treatment and cure for loose motion