38 weeks with leaking PV - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i am 38 week pregnant..today morning i had a vaginal discharge ..which was transparent liquid
User : is it sign of labour?
do you have any abdomen pain?
User : i had no pain..but it was continuous like period disharge
or back pain going to thighs?
User : no pain...but i feel like getting periods
is it transparent liqiud or slight yellow stained?
User : it is transparent liquid
does it smell like urine?
User : no
have you kept pads? if yes, then from morning how many pads have you used?
User : no...i haven't
User : just for past 30 min
Doctor : ok
from your history
it probbaly is either urine or amniotic fluid leak
User : ho
User : ok..what should i do now?
as the babyu is big and 38 weeks sometimes it presses against th urethra, so sensation for urination is not felt in some ladies.
i suggest you you get yourself examinde
as it could be amniotic fluid leak
and if it is then you will need complete bed rest
your baby also needs to be examined
if in distress due to fluid leak, labour need sto be initiated and th child has to delivered soon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Experiencing nausea and dizziness after laproscopy is this normal
- What causes swollen and painful glands in the groin area
- Yellow discharge after membrane sweep
- Legs go numb after c section
- Spotting day after membrane sweep
- What should i do after my clitoral hood ripped
- Pv test during last weeks pregnant
- Does stress cause delay in periods
- 38 weeks leaking clear shiny fluid
- Mucus discharge after membrane sweep
- What causes right sided upper abdominal pain
- 38 weeks pregnant and leaking slime
- Pv 26 weeks pregnant
- Leaking amniotic fluid week 38
- After sigerian delivery when