3 month old having continuous watery motion. Should I worry ? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My 3 month old baby is having continous motion from morning
she was fine till last night but suddenly i dont know what happened
Do not be worried.
Let me know if your baby has other symptoms too?
but she is crying from morning during motion
no other symptoms....motion clor is also fine only yellow
Are you there?
May I know how many episodes of stools has she passed today?
Is the stool watery in consistency?
Is there any blood staining?
no blood....around 7-8 times
Is it completely watery?
no...some what watery
Has she passed urine well today?
yah she is doing that
Thanks for providing the information.
It seems she has some intestinal infection.
I suggest the following measures.
yah please tell me
1. Keep her well hydrated with fluids and breast feeds.
bifilac is a company or formula?
This XXXXXXX needs to be mixed with a small cup. The mixture should be fed to her thrice a day.
The contents to be discarded and new one prepared every time (that is three times).
Bifilac is the name of the medicine and not company.
can i mix bifilac in milk
3. In addition zincovit infant syrups are available at all pharmacy stores. You can give 0.5ml twice a day.
i am already giving 0.5 ml zincovit daily doctor
Bifilac can be mixed with plain water.
4. Watch her symptoms. If the frequency of stool worsens, if the stools become watery with mucous particles;
do i need to personally visit doctor
if she becomes very irritable, if there is reduction in amount of urine; you need to visit her doctor.
It is important that her hydration is maintained well with fluids.
Continuous loose stool poses risks of dehyration. Therefore do not be hesitant to see her doctor if stools continue to persists by the end of the day.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
yah...no further quea..thnx
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can levofloxacin and ornidazole given for loose motion
- Scrotum rash clear fluid
- Mucolite syrup shelf life
- Miralax stomach lining
- Clear fluid from pores
- Clear fluid pours from vagina
- Kid is throwing up clear foamy
- Should i be worried about a continuous menstruation bleeding
- Pins and needles in legs while sitting on the toilet
- 2 months old baby watery loose motion
- Continuous nausea lightheadedness on periods should i be worried
- Toddlers leg twitches while sleeping
- 10 months old babys motion goes watery
- 3 month old baby motions
- Clear sticky fluid out of soar