25 year old concerned about the white hair growth. Any remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor, I am just 25 years old and have lot of white hair... Could you please let me know what i can do...
It has more to with genetics
We cannot change the way how the melanocytes ( pigment producing cells) in the hair respond
ok... i hear there are some natural ways to turn it back...
Is it possible?
All the marketing or advt are misguiding
You can only use some good perming techniques
is there anything i can do to prevent?
can you suggest some techniques
Very general instructions like good food and exercise
all dark colored food and variety of colors
You can use coloring agents which are costly
anything in specific plz
which comes at Rs400 per coat
Anything lesser than that will actually harm the hair
ammonia free is preferred right?
i am using Revlon
Since it is a cosmetic problem, medical science has not done good research on this
is it fine?
on foods side, can u plz suggest any specifics?
No evidence that food helps
Did you follow?
anything else i can do to prevent it from further?
Do you have any more questions?
It is a genetic problem
hmm Thank You Doctor...
Your help is much appreciated...
Check if alternative medicine can help
Since I am an allopathic physician
I cannot comment on Ayurveda or Homeo
Allopathy there is no respite
Thank you for visiting
Bye for now
ok bye thanks...
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Burse on leg getting bigger and bigger
- Little red bumps getting bigger
- Bump in groin gets bigger when lunges
- Red scaly bump getting bigger
- 14 year old concerned about delayed growth spurt
- Bump gets bigger and smaller
- 25 year old having severe hair loss any treatment
- 21 year old concerned about less facial hair growth
- Fertisure m usage for men
- Fertilityblend and soft stool
- Chin hair at 25 years old
- How many months should take fertyl m
- Wysolone 5 for fertility treatment
- Lime and male fertility
- Old remedies for hair growth