22 weeks pregnant. Planning to travel, prescribed Duvadalin tablets. Concerning? - Online Doctor Chats
This is xxxxxxx here
I am in my 22nd week of pregnancy and have to travel next week on official work from Mumbai to Chennai..
Please proceed with your query
Hello Dr XXXXXXX
Yes, you may travel, by train would be ideal
My gynaec has prescribed Duvadalin tablets to be taken 2 days prior to thejourney and to be continued till I return
Are these tablets safe to be taken..as in safe for the baby?
are there any side effects
Please take Duvadalin
No, absolutely not
It will help to keep the pregnancy safe
You mean there are no side effects
I am a little concerned because of my age..
i am 37 yrs old...
so you recommend I take duvadalin
Yes, that is right, there are no side effects of Duvadilan
It is going to be fine
Thanks a ton..
Thank you too
Is there anything else xxxxxxx
No nothing at the moment..thanks
Please log in again to chat with our doctors for your health related concerns.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is juxtapid used in the treatment of hypercholesterolemia, familial homozygous ?
- Relief pain for 7mons pregnant
- Is buffered aspirin used in the treatment of mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome ?
- Anterior low 7mm from internal os
- Anterior low 7mm from intrnal os
- I am suffering from raynaud's phenomenon, can i take diltiazem hydrochloride xr?
- Lorinase tablets and pregnant drug
- Can i take salonpas pain patch with capsaicin for diabetic peripheral neuropathy?
- Pregnant consuming ubicar tablet
- Zinetac tablet suitable pregnant
- I am suffering from dermatitis, allergic, can i take methylprednisolone dose pack?
- Tablet sinarest pregnant
- 78 sugar level while pregnant
- How to take care a 7month pregnancy
- Lorinase tablets and pregnant