20 weeks pregnant. Free from miscarriage? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
MY WIFE IS PREGENT FOR 20 WEEKS. IS SHE FREE FROM ANY MISCARRIGE . SHE IS 39 YEARS. I HAVE ONE DAUGTER OF 15 YEARS OF AGE.
KINDLY INFORM WHAT IS THE MEANING OF EARLY PREGNENCY .
Technically speaking abortion/miscarriage can occur till 24 weeks. However as your wife above 20 weeks, the chance of she having an abortion is less likely.
Less than 12 weeks is considered as early pregnancy.
Most abortions and miscarriages are reported within 12 weeks.
THANK YOU SIR .
That being said, other complications of pregnancy such as retarded growth of baby, antepartum bleeding leading to loss of fetus, still births are existent.
Please consider regular visits to gynecologist and take medications as suggested religiously.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Miscarriage symptoms at 7 weeks pregnant
- Miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant
- Neosporin reaction rash
- Nitroglycerin patch placement
- Miscarriage at 12 weeks pregnant
- Foods that speed up menstruation
- Using progesterone to force period
- Raised optic nerve
- Reduction in menstrual flow
- Miscarriage 22 weeks pregnant
- Forgot tampon pain left neck
- Trigeminal neuralgia nos
- Neupro transdermal patch
- Gush of fluid perimenopause
- Miscarriage at 7 weeks pregnant