20 weeks pregnant. Free from miscarriage? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
MY WIFE IS PREGENT FOR 20 WEEKS. IS SHE FREE FROM ANY MISCARRIGE . SHE IS 39 YEARS. I HAVE ONE DAUGTER OF 15 YEARS OF AGE.
KINDLY INFORM WHAT IS THE MEANING OF EARLY PREGNENCY .
Technically speaking abortion/miscarriage can occur till 24 weeks. However as your wife above 20 weeks, the chance of she having an abortion is less likely.
Less than 12 weeks is considered as early pregnancy.
Most abortions and miscarriages are reported within 12 weeks.
THANK YOU SIR .
That being said, other complications of pregnancy such as retarded growth of baby, antepartum bleeding leading to loss of fetus, still births are existent.
Please consider regular visits to gynecologist and take medications as suggested religiously.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Strep throat
- Miscarriage symptoms at 7 weeks pregnant
- Treatment and cure for Strep throat
- Diagnosis of Vitamin poisoning
- Miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant
- Ways to induce period
- Diagnosis of Trichoptilosis
- Polycystic ovary syndrome treatment
- Medroxypr ac 150 mg injection
- Miscarriage at 12 weeks pregnant
- Miscarriage 22 weeks pregnant
- Metformin to prevent miscarriage
- Treatment and cure for Sexual assault
- No period on sprintec
- Miscarriage at 7 weeks pregnant